28 Oct 2011


4 thoughts on “28 Oct 2011

    • I have a spirograph, but it’s not what I’m using to make these! I use a graphics tablet. If I did them old skool, they’d never get scanned and posted!
      Glad you like.

    • Thank you! A graphics tablet is a pressure sensitive device that lets you input strokes directly into a variety of software packages. Imagine a user friendly mouse, shaped like a pen, that you use on a drawing surface connected directly to the programme you’re using.
      I have an inner geek. She gets stronger as I get older.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: